It's that time of year! Not the time when santa's ring bells in front of Wal-mart, or the time when little bunnies bring chocolate eggs to sugar-hyped children (still not sure about the bunny-egg business.) No, it's SPRING BREAK time!!! (can I get a hoorah from all you college students out there??)
And thus, I have decided to chronicle my adventures. So far, I have been busy with having a few girflriends over to play the wii (which involved homemade soft pretzels and a new peanut butter brownie recipe), working (I've worked three days since I finished school--what is UP with that??), tagging along with Mom to work, and prepping for a trip to California!!!
And here I sit in California with lots of fun stuff planned--cleaning (well, sorta fun, anyway), cooking/baking, grocery shopping, running, swimming (yup, not one, but TWO pools at the apartment complex!!) and hanging with the best guy in the world (my dad, ppl!! at least for now...haha.)
I will post about yesterday's vagabond wanderings, but I presume a separate post would be more acceptable than lenghtening this one.
So, with sunny but cool weather, I will play the homemaker this weekend. :-) Happy spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment