Of course today was a snow day, I mean, virtual snow counts too, right? And that was after a "virtual snow" day yesterday, too!! But hey, I'm not complaining! Got a plowload (*groan* ok, that was awful) of psych homework done.
Speaking of psych, I have a hard time accepting people who seem to use their "illness" as an excuse. I know, I would be labeled "biased" or "prejudiced" by the psychology people, but seriously!! Sadly, in my nursing stories I will have to be very vague to not be legally liable. On the net, you never know what may come back to haunt you.
Back to the snow day...whenever there is a snow day, I always feel like baking. It doesn't help that I have a list of recipes yet to make. But, I contented myself with the thought that I have plans to make some special things for my family this week, namely cheese straws and chocolate mousse. Tomorrow is the day, and I will be sure to post the results. :-D I'm still trying to find an excuse to make some chocolate truffles, but I'm afraid I may have to wait til Christmas. *sigh*
AND there is a road trip in the works for spring break!! (more details to follow)
No comments:
Post a Comment