That is the title I have carried since I first decided to go to nursing school, ascribed to me by my loving family. :-)
In the last month I have been both very busy and very bored (sometimes, even at the same time!) It's that conundrum between having way to much I want to do and trying to enjoy my last free days for...well, probably for life!! (kinda weird.) After this next major event (which I will blog about after it happens), I will be starting employee orientation for my new position as a nurse. The Lord opened the door for me to work in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit), and everything has fallen into place (if you don't count the one scrub skirt I ordered that was too large, and the other one that was too small. go figure.)
I passed my state board exam (in retrospect, it doesn't seem like such a big deal.)That was about four weeks ago. Then, I had the last flurry of work days at my filing job. (hurray!!) Now, I am preparing for a momentous, exciting, relaxing time.
And so I am......
Laura Nadaskay, RN
No comments:
Post a Comment