Ah yes, spring break is reaching its final hours. To chronicle all of the adventures of the road trip would be impossible, so I will merely overview a few of the enjoyable pastimes we encountered. At Lighthouse Baptist Church we reunited with a group of people who have a heart for the Lord (they're also wacky and they like to stay up late, lol.) Laughter is a common sound around the folks at LBC, especially their beloved pastor (and assistant pastor, for that matter, though he skipped town when he heard we were coming.) :-P They went out of their way to make us feel welcome, always claiming what a blessing we were, when it seemed we should be the ones saying thank-you.
Then, on to our grandparents house, where they kept us busy seeing the sights in their lovely little Bavarian town. It was great to visit with them again.
All in all, it was a super trip...and I may reference more to our little adventures as the days go by, but tomorrow I head back to the halls of cardiac enzymes and oxygen saturations. It's exciting; I love to learn, and, well, no better place for that than school! Exciting adventures lie ahead, shrowded in the mists of the unknown.
No comments:
Post a Comment